Subject: Invitation to join the WiD Forum – become a partner in advancing gender equality in the digital sector
From: "Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2025 18:34:13 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

What would our digital future look like if every woman had an equal voice in 
shaping it?
We invite you to be part of the answer. Act as a changemaker by joining the 
WiD Forum, an European initiative designed to dismantle gender barriers and 
foster inclusion in the digital world.
The Women in Digital Forum is a flagship initiative funded under the Digital 
Europe Programme and lies at the heart of the EU's commitment to advancing 
gender equality in the digital domain. The Forum is designed as a permanent 
expert stakeholder platform that addresses systemic barriers facing women in 
digital careers, across all stages of the leaky pipeline, from early 
education to leadership.
Through collaborative action, peer learning, and policy dialogue, the Forum 
offers a space for committed actors like you to contribute meaningfully to 
inclusive digital transformation at both national and European levels.
As a WiD Forum partner, you will:

*

	Join a pan-European network of institutions, experts, and changemakers;
*

	Co-create influential outputs such as policy recommendations, consultation 
papers, and advocacy campaigns;
*

	Participate in exclusive events, including the Annual WiD Summit;
*

	Boost your organisation’s visibility through joint communications and 
co-branded initiatives.

How does the Forum work?
The Forum operates through Thematic Working Groups, collaborative spaces 
that focus on the most critical stages of the Women in Digital pipeline, 
such as early education, career access, retention, and leadership.
As a registered Forum member, your organisation or nominated experts will be 
eligible to join one or more TWGs and co-develop tangible, high-impact 
outcomes that shape the future of digital inclusion in Europe.
Ready to make a difference?
👉 Complete your registration here: https://forms.office.com/e/uxEUBWxKmq
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  or [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  . 
We’re here to support you every step of the way.
We look forward to welcoming you as a valued partner of the WiD Forum and 
working together to build a more inclusive and equitable digital future.
Warm regards,

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

 <http://www.evta.eu>

EVTA Secretariat

EVTA - European Vocational Training Association

AEFP - Association Européenne pour la Formation Professionnelle

Rue Victor Oudart 7, 1030 Brussels (BELGIUM)
Website: www.evta.eu
Office: +32 (0) 27722858

EVTA is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union

   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-vocational-training-association> 
<https://www.facebook.com/evtaEU/>   <https://www.instagram.com/evtaeu/> 
<https://twitter.com/evtaeu> 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWYtuTAI36Yce0cjBth4AsA>

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––